Bring your car into Midland Tune and Service Centre and get a safety inspection before the dealer warranty expires. Let us inspect your vehicle before the issues start, before your safety is at risk.
Our experienced workshop inspects most family vehicles, makes and models – there are very few individuals or families that MTSC can’t help! Our inspections are comprehensive and include the following items:
- Check all engine oil and other fluids
- Check for oil leaks
- Check radiator, cap, hoses, and pressure test
- Check visible belts and check for timing belt records
- Check vehicle steering and suspension
- Check tyres and tyre pressures
- Inspect brakes and handbrake
- Check the car battery and vehicle driving lights are operational
- Check transmission for leaks and report operation at time of inspection
- Check clutch
- Check speedometer is operational
- Check Windscreen wipers and washers are operational
- Check door and window operational
- Check for structural rust
- Check Seat mounting and adjustment operational
- Immobilizer operational
During our standard service and safety check we can identify any wear and tear with a vehicle that left undetected can cause issues and expensive repairs. Any issues which are identified during the service will be reported to you for your records. If the issue is dangerous, we will notify you immediately.
The following second-hand vehicles are covered by statutory warranty when bought from a dealer.
Passenger cars and derivatives, including:
- Off-road passenger four-wheel drives (two rows of seats)
- Station wagons and dual-cab utes (including four-wheel drives)
- Vans seating not more than 9 people
A statutory warranty does not cover:
- routine services
- tyres (however, tyres must be roadworthy at the time of sale)
Please visit this page to see a visual of the items covered by warranty and fit for purpose laws.
Time frames of the Dealers Warranty on your second hand car.