At Midland Brake and Clutch, ensuring the utmost safety and wellbeing of our community, including you, is our number one priority. We are taking every action and precaution necessary to continue protecting your safety, and are following the advice provided by the government and health officials.
Our safety procedures for the time being, are —
- We will continue with the key drop off. During out of office hours, keys are to be dropped in the front door box.
- Your car keys, handles, wheels and interior wiped down with 70% alcohol.
- Social distancing is observed at all times.
- During office hours, only one customer at at time is allowed into the office area.
- 70% alcohol hand gel is on the counter for your use.
- All mechanics will wear gloves to enter and service your vehicle and will wipe down all surfaces with 8% QA compound and 70% alcohol surface sanitiser.
- We will collect and drop off cars within a 5km radius. Staff will be wearing gloves and masks while disinfectant will also be used.
Midland Tune and Service is still open for business – we will stay open, and safe, for you.
We also guarantee the following:
- You will only be quoted for work that is really needed.
- We will always give you a price before we work on your car.
- On new cars, we use genuine parts to keep up your warranty.
- If you have an older car, our experience will save you money.